What is the New Zealand Association of Gerontology?
- A multidisciplinary organisation committed to understanding ageing and promoting the interests of older people
- An affiliated member of IAGG – the International Association of Gerontology and Geriatrics
- To promote study and quality research on ageing
- To encourage age-related training and continuing education
- To stimulate debate and action on improving the wellbeing of older people
- To actively contribute to public discussion and policy on ageing
- To provide a forum for networking and exchanging ideas
Who should belong?
Our diverse membership includes health professionals, researchers, policy analysts, government representatives, academics, service providers, administrators, support workers, students, older people, volunteers If you are interested in ageing, we welcome your involvement in our lively network. Join NZAG